-   -   send email message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306563-send-email-message.html)

Sam

send email message

Running Office XP, I want to write code to open an Outlook dialog box to send
a sheet in the current workbook as the body of a message. I don't mind
manually clicking the send button. When I try to record this procedure, I get
nothing. I already know how to send the workbook as an attachment, but that
is not acceptable.

Thanks,

Sam

Harald Staff

send email message

Hi Sam

Ron has great code and free apps for things like this at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

HTH. best wishes Harald

"Sam" skrev i melding