Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pulling data from an excel workbook

I've created an excel workbook with several worksheets.
In each worksheet, I've highlighted a number of the cells containing key
statistics in red.

Is there any easy one-step way that I can pull all of the cells
highlighted in red out of all of the worksheets in the workbook and list
them all in one separate worksheet? Or is there a macro you might
suggest?

Unfortunately, the red cells are not in any systematic order in the
worksheets (all the worksheets are rather different). Pulling the red
cells out would just have to be on the basis of color.

Ālso, if I have say 100 worksheets in a workbook each with a dataset, is
there a straightforward, one-step way that I could put all of the
datasets in the worksheets onto one worksheet?

Thank you.

Dave Shapiro