-   -   Replacing Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306415-replacing-formula.html)

James[_26_]

Replacing Formula

Hi folks,
I need to develop a solution where an excel spreadsheet containig formulas
has to be displayed on the web. The formulas should however be replaced by
the calculated value. and the formula should not be visible in the displayed
spreadsheet. Any tips or pointers in this regard would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Bernie Deitrick

Replacing Formula

James,

Copy all the cells, then do a pastespecial values, then save the workbook
under a different name prior to publishing on the web.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"James" wrote in message
Hi folks,
I need to develop a solution where an excel spreadsheet containig

formulas
has to be displayed on the web. The formulas should however be replaced by
the calculated value. and the formula should not be visible in the

displayed
spreadsheet. Any tips or pointers in this regard would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

James[_26_]

Replacing Formula

Hi Bernie