-   -   --- Problem, How to do DOCKING WINDOW IN EXCEL !!! --- (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306368-problem-how-do-docking-window-excel.html)

Qra

--- Problem, How to do DOCKING WINDOW IN EXCEL !!! ---

QUESTION.

*A have to do docking window in EXCEL applications, something like
left project docking window in Visual Basic or Visual C++.*

From this window a must control sheets.

Forms (Visual Basic For Application) aren’t good because I can’t doc
it to main excel windows. Toolbars aren’t good to. It’s serve onl
command buttons (I need treeview).

I think it must by some ActiveX but how to dock this object (fro
Visual Basic For Application ) to EXCEL window and how to contro
sheets from this object ?

Please give me answer (forum or email ). Book
are out of information.

Sorry for my poor English

--
Message posted from