-   -   how do i move from one column to the next? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306295-how-do-i-move-one-column-next.html)

Adam

how do i move from one column to the next?

on my page i've set up four columns, but am not able to move to the second,
third and fourth column and less i scroll through the first. Is there a
quicker way I can move between columns?

Tom Ogilvy

how do i move from one column to the next?

Your description is pretty vague, but here is a guess.
ActiveCell.offset(0,1).Activate

Tom Ogilvy