-   -   Hide Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306219-hide-code.html)

gORDON

Hide Code

Help anyone...

How can I prevent a user of my spreadsheets from right
clicking on the sheet tab and viewing my code.

Thanks

Gordon

papou[_9_]

Hide Code

Hi Gordon
Protect your Project with a password, so that when users will try and view
code, password will be required.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"gORDON" a écrit dans le message de
Help anyone...

How can I prevent a user of my spreadsheets from right
clicking on the sheet tab and viewing my code.

Thanks

Gordon

Tom Ogilvy

Hide Code

Protect the code from viewing in the VBE under the tools= VBAProject
Properties menu (where VBAProject would be replaced with the project name
of your workbook).

Tom Ogilvy