Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - Need help with a _calculate event

Here is my situation:

I have about 10 VBA check boxes. When the user clicks any box,
formula in cell A1 does some calculations that result in a valu
between 1 and 10.

What I would like to do is if the number is 1, attention will be draw
to check box number 1 (graphic will pop up or check box will chang
color, etc.)

If the number is 2, attention will be drawn to check box number 2, the
check box number 1 will return to normal (will not be marked by graphi
or color change any longer), etc.

I'm thinking that a workbook_calculate would do it in conjuction wit
having VBA graphics boxes that are either '.visible = TRUE' o
'.visible = FALSE'. (I would prefer if the checkbox itself woul
somehow change its formatting (color or font)), but I'm not sure wher
to even really start.

Unfortunately, I know very little VBA and cannot seem to be able to ge
the this working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Curtis