-   -   Excel's draw tool to create a Macro Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306121-re-excels-draw-tool-create-macro-button.html)

JulieD

Excel's draw tool to create a Macro Button

Hi Paul

if you're meaning the shapes on the drawing toolbar then, click on the shape
you want, click on the worksheet where you want the button, then right mouse
click on the button and choose Assign Macro .. choose your macro and there
you have it (you can also right mouse click on the button and choose ADD
TEXT to put something on your button) - size / colour / shadow the button as
desired.

Cheers
JulieD

"Paul" wrote in message
How do I use Excel's draw tool to create a Macro Button?

Thx
Paul

Tim[_39_]

Excel's draw tool to create a Macro Button

.... or from the forms toolbar, you can create a proper button to which you
can assign a macro, or from the control toolbox, you can also create a
button which has the vb code directly linked to it... i think this might be
what you mean instead of creating a shape?