-   -   Message when workbook is opened (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306033-message-when-workbook-opened.html)

Ian[_9_]

Message when workbook is opened

I need to display a message when a workbook is opened.
I've never done any coding in Excel so can someone give me
some pointers. Thanks!

Mister T

Message when workbook is opened

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "Hi!"
End Sub

"Ian" wrote:

I need to display a message when a workbook is opened.
I've never done any coding in Excel so can someone give me
some pointers. Thanks!

Ian[_9_]

Message when workbook is opened

Thanks. The only problem is that I get the "....contains
macros" message also. Is there a way to disable that?

.