Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Type mismatch problem?

I am having a big problem.

I have the following loop

FlCellCount = 2
IntEnd = 100
Do While newBook.Worksheets(Sh).Cells(FlCellCount, 2) < (IntEnd
1000)
IntSizeCnt = IntSizeCnt + 1
FlCellCount = FlCellCount + 1
Loop

Now everything has worked fine for like a month but I found that thi
is causing problems on a particular data.

I have a book with 2 worksheets and basically this loop will go throug
one of the sheets and check, line by line, which ones are under 100000.

It has worked fine until I tried in a sheet with 4 rows of values, wha
happens is that it'll start looping and keep on going (And not qui
after FlCellCount = 6 since after line 5 the whole sheet is full o
empty cells) until it jumps out of the sub (Instead of going further
and going to the line under the Sub call.

I tried debugging and if I stop the mouse over the "Cells" nothing i
shown (instead of showing the value for that exactly cell).

Now I changed the Cells part to a Range, and now when I stop the mous
over it (Upon debugging) it shows "Type mismatch".

There is nothing wrong with the sheet, column B contains values lowe
than 100000 (First value is 15505 in B2) and as I said it only happen
to a specific sheet, all other sheets I tried (With the exact same kin
of data) works fine and the loop stops upon finding a line with a valu
over 100000 and the sub continues.

Anybody got an idea of what could be happening?

Best Regards

Noo