-   -   Unhide part of Full Screen button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305902-unhide-part-full-screen-button.html)

Roger Bedford[_2_]

Unhide part of Full Screen button

When I use the Full Screen button in Excel 2002 it hides the menu row that
contains the cell reference and the fx box which shows the data selected or
being entered. Is there any way to keep this row showing when I am in Full
Screen?

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Roger

Nigel

Unhide part of Full Screen button

Try this, the formula bar is hidden by DisplayFullScreen, but after you run
this the bar will always show.

Application.DisplayFormulaBar = True

Cheers
Nigel

"Roger Bedford" wrote in message
When I use the Full Screen button in Excel 2002 it hides the menu row that
contains the cell reference and the fx box which shows the data selected

or
being entered. Is there any way to keep this row showing when I am in

Full
Screen?

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Roger

Roger Bedford[_3_]

Unhide part of Full Screen button

Thanks, your macro was exactly what I needed!

Roger

Roger Bedford[_3_]

Unhide part of Full Screen button