-   -   Combo Box Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305880-combo-box-help.html)

David

Combo Box Help

I have a form which when loaded populates the value/text of cells , say A1
to A10 into a combo box using the additem method.
Within this range off cells are duplicate entries and blank cells. I only
want to add to the combo box one occurrence, and ignore blank & duplicate
cells.
For example if below, were cells A1 to A10, i only want to see John, Dave &
Steve added once to the combo box.

John
John

Dave
Steve
John

Dave
John
Steve

Thanks again

Dave

merjet

Combo Box Help

I have a form which when loaded populates the value/text of cells , say A1
to A10 into a combo box using the additem method.
Within this range off cells are duplicate entries and blank cells. I only
want to add to the combo box one occurrence, and ignore blank & duplicate
cells.
For example if below, were cells A1 to A10, i only want to see John, Dave

&
Steve added once to the combo box.

This is for a ListBox, but it will work for a ComboBox
with minor and obvious changes.

HTH,
Merjet