-   -   Unprotecting Worksheets in VB Script (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305754-unprotecting-worksheets-vbulletin-script.html)

InnerChild[_3_]

Unprotecting Worksheets in VB Script

I am using this code to unprotect worksheets in a small program I have:

Sheets("Intropage").Unprotect "ugc"

I have since learned, that this does not work in Excel '97. Can anyon
help me out with the command that unprotects password protected sheet
in '97? Is it possible?

Thank

Tom Ogilvy

Unprotecting Worksheets in VB Script

It will work in Excel 97.

If you are doing it from a commandbutton, change the TakefocusOnClick
property to false.

Tom Ogilvy

"InnerChild " wrote in message
I am using this code to unprotect worksheets in a small program I have:

Sheets("Intropage").Unprotect "ugc"

I have since learned, that this does not work in Excel '97. Can anyone
help me out with the command that unprotects password protected sheets
in '97? Is it possible?

Thanks

---

Calligra[_2_]

Unprotecting Worksheets in VB Script

Try Sheets("Intropage").Unprotect Password:="ugc"