-   -   Problem with TabBehavior on UserForms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305722-problem-tabbehavior-userforms.html)

WillRn

Problem with TabBehavior on UserForms

I have built a data collection form for my users. And it works fine until I send it via e-mail to my intended users. For some reason when they press the tab key it inserts a tab into the text box instead of going to the next field. I have set both the TabBehavior and MultiLine properties to false. I have even inserted code of:

MultiLine = False
TabBehavior = False

Into each field's code. While the tab key performs fine and sends the user to the next field on my computer, when I e-mail it, the behavior changes as if TabBehavior and MultiLine were both true.

Is there something that I am missing??

WillRn