-   -   How to save a bar chart as an image file programmatically? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305711-how-save-bar-chart-image-file-programmatically.html)

Fool

How to save a bar chart as an image file programmatically?

Hello, I am designing a Excel worksheet.
It contains a bar chart. I run VBA to get data from a database and update
it's data.
Then I want to save the bar chart as an image, such as jpeg file.
Would you please tell me how to save a bar chart as an image file by VBA?

Thanks in advance.

Tom Ogilvy

How to save a bar chart as an image file programmatically?

Look at the export method of the chart object.

Tom Ogilvy