-   -   Pivot code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305654-pivot-code.html)

ludahen

Pivot code

Greetings people,
I am from Holland, and we have been using a database in Dutch. We ar
now
upgrading to a new version where table column names are in English.
The upgrade takes almost everything into account..except the pivo
tables
that we've been using.....which are over 100.
The Pivot tables won't work anymore as the column names have bee
altered.
(In 99% of the files the data has been extracted into a sheet in exce
and
the pivots run from that sheet)
I have the "translation table" and I am wondering if i can "translat
the
column names that the pivot uses (is there a way to get the vba code
of
pivots that were not recorded as a macro?)