-   -   Excel <- Application clipboard data transfer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305637-excel-application-clipboard-data-transfer.html)

Andreas Koenig

Excel <- Application clipboard data transfer

Hello,

I've the following problem, I like to have to system-wide keyboard
shortcuts
(I know how to do that) that to the follwowing thing:

If I press shortcut_1 I like to copy the actual Excel cell-data into
the clibboard change to my application and paste it there.
If I press shortcut_2 I like to copy the actual data from my
application and paste it into the actual excel cell.

How to I automate Excel from my MFC C++ program to achive my goals.

Thank you
Mario