-   -   Forms Unload for No reason (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305607-forms-unload-no-reason.html)

Adrian[_7_]

Forms Unload for No reason

Hi,

Sometimes, my forms will disappear for no apparent reason ...
A typical scenario is as follows:

1) Form A loads ...

2) Form A displays a message box / another form/...

3) User closes messsage box or child form..

4) Form A disappears/hide/unload ??!!

What is happening ? How do we solve this problem?
Thanks...
Adrian

Chip Pearson

Forms Unload for No reason

Adrian,

You might want to post the relevant code.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson