-   -   Immediate window error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305573-immediate-window-error.html)

anthony

Immediate window error

I'm getting an error everytime I try to use the immediate
window function (compile error: Expected line number or
label at the end of the statement)

I'm using such statements at =now() which usually works.
If you know what this error please let me know - thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

Immediate window error

in the immediate window, you use

? now

or
debug.print now

(? is a shortcut for debug.print)

to see the current date and time.

Tom Ogilvy

"Anthony" wrote in message
I'm getting an error everytime I try to use the immediate
window function (compile error: Expected line number or
label at the end of the statement)

I'm using such statements at =now() which usually works.
If you know what this error please let me know -

Bernie Deitrick

Immediate window error

Anthony,

? now()

is the proper syntax for the immediate window....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP