-   -   Pivot Tables Messsyyyyyy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305532-pivot-tables-messsyyyyyy.html)

luissimoes

Pivot Tables Messsyyyyyy

Hi there.

I am having big troubles trying to get some values out from a pivo
table.

This is what i wanted to do:

I have a pivot table in a worksheet linked with analysis Services
In another worksheet i wanted to put some combos with some option
like (Year), (Company) etc.... but i am not beeing able to populate th
combos because i can't seem to get all the possible values from th
pivot tables.

Another thing i need to do was to autoexpand all the pivot and only us
subtotals in columns.

If anyone can help me i would be very apreciated.

Best Regards,
Luis Simõe