Hi MAS

Look at this webpage
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MAS" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have a workbook with just one worksheet and three columns of data.

A new row of data is added to the three columns of data every 3 hrs by the
user entering it into a UserForm that is manually called up for the purpose.

What I want to do is have the Userform pop up every 3 hours in order to act
as a prompt to remind the user to input the data.

Can this be done ?

MAS

AutoLoad UserForm ?