-   -   How to select a celrange? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305368-how-select-celrange.html)

René

How to select a celrange?

I have programmed in VBA (with vlookup): find a certain date ( in the left
row) and give me the content of the cel in row 4.
That is working good. But how can I get the celrange of that cel? For
example: (D25).

Frank Kabel

How to select a celrange?

Hi
use MATCH in VBA to return the row number ans use something like

row_no=application.match(...)
msgbox range("D" & row_no).address

--
Regards