-   -   Formatting Number as Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305201-formatting-number-text.html)

Frank Stone

Formatting Number as Text

I am not sure how you are populating the cells but have
you tried formating the cells as text before you populate
the cells with data. I had this problem once. I think this
is the way i solved it.
this sample code from kindergarden excel works"
Range("A1:A2").Select
Selection.NumberFormat = "@"
Range("A1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "0111111"
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).FormulaR1C1 = "000111222"