-   -   ADODB Recordset problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305023-adodb-recordset-problem.html)

Stefen Percoco

ADODB Recordset problem

I am trying to collect datas from a Sybase DB and to
populate a ADODB Recordset with those datas. I inconter
the following problem : all numbers have their zeros at
the right removed. For example, a 1000 in my Sybase DB
will appear in my Recordset as 1.

Has anyone already incontered this kind of issue ?

I precise that I am working with Excel 2002 on Windows XP
and that my spreadsheet worked perfectly with Excel 97
under Windows NT.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefen.

keepITcool

ADODB Recordset problem

Stefen..

see http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q222120

setting connection.cursorlocation=aduseclient seems to solve problem.
else post back with
exact driver names and versions and i'll help you search.
or post in ms.public.data.ado

--
keepITcool

Stefen Percoco wrote :

I am trying to collect datas from a Sybase DB and to
populate a ADODB Recordset with those datas. I inconter
the following problem : all numbers have their zeros at
the right removed. For example, a 1000 in my Sybase DB
will appear in my Recordset as 1.

Has anyone already incontered this kind of issue ?

I precise that I am working with Excel 2002 on Windows XP
and that my spreadsheet worked perfectly with Excel 97
under Windows NT.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefen.

Stefen Percoco

ADODB Recordset problem

Thank you very much, that solved my problem.

Apparently I don't know yet how to look efficiently in the
MS KB...

Thanks again,
Stefen.

.