-   -   Add an event / meeting in Outlook via Excel ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304962-add-event-meeting-outlook-via-excel.html)

Mark Rosenkrantz[_3_]

Add an event / meeting in Outlook via Excel ?

Dear all;

I want to add an event in Outlook by clicking a commandbutton on a UserForm.
I don't know if this is possible, but as many thnings can be done by VBA I
thought that one of you goeroes
might have a solution to this.

Can this be done ?

Mark.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Add an event / meeting in Outlook via Excel ?

Mark,

Here is a simple example

Sub CreateOutlookAppointment()
Dim oItem As Object
Dim oOLApp As Object
Set oOLApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set oItem = oOLApp.CreateItem(1) 'olAppointmentItem
With oItem
.Subject = "Test value"
.Location = "My house"
.Start = #7/27/2004 10:00:00 AM#