-   -   Select a range and copy to new workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304911-select-range-copy-new-workbook.html)

JUAN

Select a range and copy to new workbook

Hello,
I download some reports into excel from our system. So in
one sheet it contains a few reports. I want to be able to
select the range of each report cut and paste to new
workbook in its own sheet. Example in column A I will have
the report name, the data and then at end a total. So I
want to select between report name and total.
Column A
Line Items Period YTD
Data here
Total Line Items
second report
Line Items purchase
Data
Total Items
etc.
Hope I'm making sense, basicall need to separate each
report into its own worksheet.
Please advise any info really would appreciate all the
help I can get.
Thanks,
juan