-   -   copy cell to another specific cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304879-copy-cell-another-specific-cell.html)

shanman_lmtd[_3_]

copy cell to another specific cell

I couldnt find my previous post to this but I am styill havin
problems!!

I have a product number in cell a22.

In cell d21 I have a lookup that looks to see if it has been complete
and will either return Y or N or blank.

In cell e25 the user can enter text to update the returned looku
value.

I would like them to be able to click a button that will copy the text
in cell e25 and paste this to the source of the lookup.

This other worksheet has the product number in column C and the tex
needs to be pasted in column V where the row is the row where th
product number is found.

If you need any more info please ask.

All your help is much appreciated

Debra Dalgleish

copy cell to another specific cell

To find the thread that you started yesterday, and read the responses,
you can search the Google archives:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

Type your name in the author box

shanman_lmtd < wrote:
I couldnt find my previous post to this but I am styill having
problems!!

I have a product number in cell a22.

In cell d21 I have a lookup that looks to see if it has been completed
and will either return Y or N or blank.

In cell e25 the user can enter text to update the returned lookup
value.

I would like them to be able to click a button that will copy the text
in cell e25 and paste this to the source of the lookup.

This other worksheet has the product number in column C and the text
needs to be pasted in column V where the row is the row where the
product number is found.

If you need any more info please ask.

All your help is much appreciated.

---

Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

shanman_lmtd[_4_]

copy cell to another specific cell

Thank-you Deberah,

I'm stilll suck with the solution of my problem so if anyone can hel
please help me!!!!!

Many many thanks

Tom Ogilvy

copy cell to another specific cell

Adjusted for your new criteria:

Dim rng as Range
set rng = Worksheets("OtherSheet").Range("C:C").Find( _
Range("A22"))
if not rng is nothing then
Range("E25").copy Destination:=rng.offset(0,19)
Else
msgbox Range("A22") & " supplier no was not found"
End if

Tom Ogilvy

"shanman_lmtd " wrote in
message ...
Thank-you Deberah,

I'm stilll suck with the solution of my problem so if anyone can help
please help me!!!!!

Many many thanks.

---

shanman_lmtd[_5_]