-   -   Can't fix VBA code of workbook - Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304840-cant-fix-vba-code-workbook-form.html)

Loi Luong

Can't fix VBA code of workbook - Form

I have a problem:
On the code of thisworkbook_open event, I put userform1.show. But my
userform1's code has problem of infinite loop, and I can't get into
the design code to fix it.

Please help. Thanks a bunch.

Tom Ogilvy

Can't fix VBA code of workbook - Form

Hold down the shift key when you open the workbook and the code won't run.

Tom Ogilvy

"Loi Luong" wrote in message
om...
I have a problem:
On the code of thisworkbook_open event, I put userform1.show. But my
userform1's code has problem of infinite loop, and I can't get into
the design code to fix it.

Please help. Thanks a bunch.

Clint Schwartz[_2_]

Can't fix VBA code of workbook - Form

You can also hit Esc to interrupt the code and debug.

.