-   -   Customizing the tool bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304823-customizing-tool-bar.html)

John Bahran

Customizing the tool bar

I customize the tool bar, but when I reset it ,it does not get deleted
from the bar. Any ideas? Would appreciate any input.

Tom Ogilvy

Customizing the tool bar

Unless you make it temporary, you will need to delete it overtly.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Bahran" wrote in message
om...
I customize the tool bar, but when I reset it ,it does not get deleted
from the bar. Any ideas? Would appreciate any input.

John Bahran

Customizing the tool bar

How would I do that?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
Unless you make it temporary, you will need to delete it overtly.

Tom Ogilvy

Customizing the tool bar

arguments for Add method of commandbarcontrols:

expression.Add(Type, Id, Parameter, Before, Temporary)

so set Temporary:=True