-   -   select date range and copy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304807-select-date-range-copy.html)

3lad3

select date range and copy

I am trying put together some vb that will prompt two login box's, bein
start date, and end date, and then copy all rows in my spreadsheet tha
is within these dates (column A is a date field)over to anothe
worksheet... I don't really know much about vb, so was hoping for som
help?!
thanks heaps
ga

Tom Ogilvy

select date range and copy

do an advanced group search in google on this group and the words

Start End Date Copy

I would expect you will get many hits with code similar to what you need.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Tom Ogilvy

"3lad3 " wrote in message
I am trying put together some vb that will prompt two login box's, being
start date, and end date, and then copy all rows in my spreadsheet that
is within these dates (column A is a date field)over to another
worksheet... I don't really know much about vb, so was hoping for some
help?!
thanks heaps
gav

---