-   -   command bar question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304668-re-command-bar-question.html)

Tom Ogilvy

command bar question

When you attach the macro to the button, you then code the macro to do the
other actions you require.

Tom Ogilvy

"WStoreyII" wrote in message
when i create a custome menu item it will only let me attach a macro to

this.
my problem with this is that i need to access some member variables of the

work book and some users forms from this button but it wont let me do this
from a macro.

So A: is there a way to attach the menu item command to a sub in the

workbook or B: is there a way to access this info from a macro?