-   -   dividing report by region (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304643-dividing-report-region.html)

June

dividing report by region

I have a report that has approx 600 records in it. Every
record has a Region on it. The number and name of the
regions will not be static from month to month. I need to
split the workbook into one worksheet per region. Is there
a way to pick up the names from the records and then move
them based on their region?

Thanks in advance,
June

Norman Jones

dividing report by region

Hi June,

See Ron de Bruin's Sub Copy_With_AdvancedFilter() at

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"June" wrote in message
I have a report that has approx 600 records in it. Every
record has a Region on it. The number and name of the
regions will not be static from month to month. I need to
split the workbook into one worksheet per region. Is there
a way to pick up the names from the records and then move
them based on their region?

Thanks in advance,
June

June