-   -   Pics (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304375-pics.html)

No Name

Pics

How could I go about placing an animated GIF. picture
onto a userform in Excel, and allow the GIF to funtion as
an animation not just a still picture.

Thank You,

Tom Ogilvy

Pics

Put a third party control on the userform that supports animated GIFs.

I don't know of one, but you might search the archives of this group for
some suggestions.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
How could I go about placing an animated GIF. picture
onto a userform in Excel, and allow the GIF to funtion as
an animation not just a still picture.

Thank You,

keepITcool

Pics

custom activex controls OR a lot of coding..

see http://www.lebans.com/animatedgifplayer.htm

keepITcool