-   -   Checklist (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304314-checklist.html)

ForSale[_2_]

Checklist

I have a userform that has some checkboxes. How do make it so that whe
the userform initializes checkbox1 is already checked

sebastienm

Checklist

Hi,
You can initilaize checkboxes to being checked in 2 ways:
- in Design mode, select the checkbox. In the Properties window, set the Value property of the checkbox to True
(If the Properties window is not displayed, go to menu View Properties Window)
- at Run-time, in the _Initialize sub of the userfform:
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
CheckBox1.Value = True
Sébastien

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Checklist

You can set the Value property of the checkbox to True at design time.

Or at runtime :

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
CheckBox1.Value = True

"ForSale " wrote in message
I have a userform that has some checkboxes. How do make it so that when
the userform initializes checkbox1 is already checked?

---