-   -   rendering in browser (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304309-rendering-browser.html)

Graeme[_4_]

rendering in browser

Hi All

When opening XL in IE6 browser, some cells are not updating ... well the
formulas are OK but the screen just doesn't render the new value. However if
I manually scroll so the cell doesn't show then scroll back again, it fixes
problem. Also fixed if I manually activate something else then back again.

So I need to refresh display presumably with a bit of code?

Incidentially I have no problems running it as a desktop app.

Anyone help with this? I've tried a few workarounds but no go.

Thanks
Graeme