-   -   Something Very Strange, possibly a Flaw? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304287-something-very-strange-possibly-flaw.html)

Joseph[_31_]

Something Very Strange, possibly a Flaw?

I was trying to write a little table/key thingy just indicatin
department names on a dialling plan in our office. I typed in HDA a
one of the department names. It altered to HAD. I have played wit
formatting and options and I can't type in HDA no matter what! XL ve
is 97.

Cheers
Jo

Joseph[_32_]

Something Very Strange, possibly a Flaw?

Nah, figured it out, I was being a dummy, it has some sort of built i
spellchecker LOL what a fool.

Jo