-   -   Excel Marcos (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304121-excel-marcos.html)

Mark Allen[_2_]

Excel Marcos

I have built a program in excel on my laptop using the
macro, but after loading onto the pocket pc the macro will
not work. Is there anything you or I can do?

Thomas Ramel

Excel Marcos

Grüezi Mark

Mark Allen schrieb am 15.07.2004

I have built a program in excel on my laptop using the
macro, but after loading onto the pocket pc the macro will
not work. Is there anything you or I can do?

Wait until there is an update of PocketExcel available ;-)

Sorry, but PocketExcel does not support VBA.

--
Regards

Thomas Ramel
- MVP for Microsoft-Excel -