-   -   Initializing a Form with multiple forms embedded (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304081-initializing-form-multiple-forms-embedded.html)

bforster1

Initializing a Form with multiple forms embedded

I am having trouble initializing forms embedded in a single userform.
Specifically, UserForm12 has a MultiPage Form embedded in it. The code
to execute initialization is

Private Sub UserForm12_Initialize()

Do I need to have a seperate execution for each page in the embedded
MultiPage form.

This is what I tried but it did not work

Private Sub UserForm12.MultiPage1.Page1_Initialize()

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

---

Tom Ogilvy

Initializing a Form with multiple forms embedded

There is only one initialize event and it is named

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

regardless of the name of the userform. Within that event you can refer to
the controls on the userform.

Tom Ogilvy

"bforster1 " wrote in message
I am having trouble initializing forms embedded in a single userform.
Specifically, UserForm12 has a MultiPage Form embedded in it. The code
to execute initialization is

Private Sub UserForm12_Initialize()

Do I need to have a seperate execution for each page in the embedded
MultiPage form.

This is what I tried but it did not work

Private Sub UserForm12.MultiPage1.Page1_Initialize()

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

---

bforster1[_2_]

Initializing a Form with multiple forms embedded

Tom:

I made the change to UserForm_Initialize() but now am getting a runtim
424 error Object Required. Any suggestions how to eliminate this o
atleast where in my code the error is?