-   -   Renaming VB Form Causes Macro Corruption (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304057-renaming-vbulletin-form-causes-macro-corruption.html)

James[_25_]

Renaming VB Form Causes Macro Corruption

Hi there

After renaming a Form and going elsewhere, when I try to
reselect the Form in the VB editor I get a Critical Stop
message box popup with the message:

" could not be loaded.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is it a bug in
Excel2002?

Thanks,

James

keepITcool

Renaming VB Form Causes Macro Corruption

yep..

most of us have been caught by this...

i've found it helps to close the codemodule before renaming the form.

keepITcool