-   -   Property Pages from my ActiveX are not visible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304018-property-pages-my-activex-not-visible.html)

ChristianH

Property Pages from my ActiveX are not visible

Hi,

I implemented an ActiveX Control in VC++ (unmanaged code, Visual Studio 2003).
When I insert my ActiveX into an Worksheet and want to have a look at my very nice property pages. The properties are visible only in the "Excel IDE look". I do not want to see my properties only but I want to see them in the look as standard property pages as in the ActiveX testcontainer (tstcon32.exe).

What do I have to do?
Thanks Christian