-   -   Inserting a line.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303945-inserting-line.html)

Brady Snow[_2_]

Inserting a line....

I have two worksheets that I am comparing numbers on.
Sheet 1 Range ABC and sheet 2 range XYZ. If the numbers
match on both sheets I do not do anything. If they do not
match I insert (Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown) the number
then loop through the process again. The problem I am
having is after I do an insert(Selection.Insert
Shift:=xlDown) it throws the line count off. For example
if I inserted a number in sheet 1 and the next number to
compare is row 2, It actually goes to row 3 because I
inserted a row. This now throws the whole comparison off.
Any Ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!!

Brady Snow

Frank Kabel

Inserting a line....

Hi
best way: start from the bottom. So move upwards. Same is true if you
want to delete rows

--
Regards
Frank Kabel