-   -   Global vars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303937-global-vars.html)

nath

Global vars

Hi.

I have a global variable that holds the file name and path
of a database that i am retrieving data from to return to
excel.

However, without DIM'ing the variable again anywhere in
the modules associated with the spreadsheet. I keep
losing my global variable's value

Any ideas?

TIA

Nath

Bob Flanagan

Global vars

Make certain the the global varaible is declared in a regular module, not a
worksheet or a dialog's module.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857