-   -   copying values form one workbook to other (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303650-copying-values-form-one-workbook-other.html)

dreamer[_20_]

copying values form one workbook to other

I have one workbook in which I need to copy data from other workbooks
So it's going to be some kind of a database.
Now the thing is that the database workbook has more fields than th
workbooks because not all workbooks are same. For example, in databas
workbook I have in column A something like this:

S 2
0.06 < S < 2
S<0,08 mm
S<0,06 mm

and in column B there are the percentages. Now in some workbooks ther
is no S<0,06 mm field. It was just left out. That's not bad, but th
problem is that the row numbers from the workbook do not match with th
database workbook anymore. So I need some kind of macro that wil
compare names in column A in both workbooks, and when match, copy th
data from the workbook and paste it into the database workbook to it'
corresponding place.
Please help