-   -   Keep Listbox values when closing workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303642-keep-listbox-values-when-closing-workbook.html)

Derek

Keep Listbox values when closing workbook

Gents,

I have created listboxes via Design Mode in a worksheet.
I load them via a VBA procedure (because I can't find out
how to fill them otherwise)
When I close the book and reopen, the values are gone.

Is there a setting or way to keep the values from
disseapearing ? XL97.

thanks,
Derek

Tom Ogilvy

Keep Listbox values when closing workbook

not unless you bind them to a range on a worksheet using the ListFillRange
or RowSource properties.

Tom Ogilvy

"Derek" wrote in message
Gents,

I have created listboxes via Design Mode in a worksheet.
I load them via a VBA procedure (because I can't find out
how to fill them otherwise)
When I close the book and reopen, the values are gone.

Is there a setting or way to keep the values from
disseapearing ? XL97.

thanks,
Derek

Derek

Keep Listbox values when closing workbook

Thanks, Tom. Always glad to read you !
Derek from Belgium

Calligra[_2_]

Keep Listbox values when closing workbook

In your Workbook_Open() code, you could call your code to initialize the
values.