-   -   PivotCell class (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303556-pivotcell-class.html)

Imrahn Gamildien

PivotCell class

Good day,

I'm trying to get some OLAP drillthrough code running in Excel 2000, this is
some code I got off the net. This code runs ok in Excel 2002 (XP), but I
cant get it to run in Excel 2000! I'm getting an error on the line that
declares a variable of type PivotCell. After some investigation, I suspect
that the PivotCell class was only exposed from Excel 2002 (XP) onwards.

Can someone please help me out here?

Thank you
Imrahn

Tom Ogilvy

PivotCell class

You are correct that there is no pivotcell object in excel 2000 and earlier.

Tom Ogilvy