-   -   Serching in document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303536-serching-document.html)

csustke123

Serching in document

I have a program that exports an excel file (attached). I need t
somehow take the totals from that document and puts them in anothe
sheet.

I want to have an excel doc that looks into this file I have attache
and tells me the FLAG and the sub totals from AMOUNT A and AMOUNT B an
the final total at the bottom.

I can't do a basic =E38 or anything like that because every day th
number of records will change.

I was thinking of somehow searching the document but I don't know ho
to tell it what the total is

csustke123[_2_]

Serching in document

Here is attachmen