-   -   suspending-interacting-resuming (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303527-suspending-interacting-resuming.html)

Ward[_2_]

suspending-interacting-resuming

Hi,

I've written a routine that checks a few numbers on a worksheet.

When a number doesn't match a criterium, I .activate the offending cell,
and pop a msgbox stating the problem. Now excel waits until I push the OK
button, but I would like to enter another value in my cell, and THEN click
the OK button.

How can this be done ?

thx

Ward

K Dales

suspending-interacting-resuming

Instead of a MsgBox (which is always modal, in other words
it always keeps focus until you close it) you will need to
create a UserForm and set its ShowModal property to False -
this will allow the user to interact with Excel while the
form is still showing.

.