-   -   Suppress add-in confirmation message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303372-suppress-add-confirmation-message.html)

Microsoft NewsGroups

Suppress add-in confirmation message

Upon setting an add-in to true, a message displays confirming the add-in was
loaded. Even if I set Application.DisplayAlerts = False, I get the message.

Does anyone know of a way to suppress it?

Ryk

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Suppress add-in confirmation message

It sounds like that's a feature included by the author of the addin.

Maybe you could find that person and ask him/her to turn it off.

(What was the addin's name?)

--

Dave Peterson

Microsoft NewsGroups

Suppress add-in confirmation message

It's called "Interpolation Add-In", done by someone way back in '97. We
found it on the web and have no way to contact the author. I found the
source files though, and so far I haven't found where he sends that message.
I'll keep checking though - thanks for the idea.

(Of course, even if I find it, I don't have a dev. environment in which to
re-compile his C code....oh well!)