-   -   Excel Programming Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303368-excel-programming-help.html)

jason

Excel Programming Help

I am new to developing applications in Excel and was
hoping someone could point me towards a tutorial/article
that would help.

I have 5 categories of job titles and I currently have to
provide enough rows and sheets for the maximum number
that could possible be needed. It is overkill on 90% of
projects and it also makes the file size very large.

What I would like to do is create a workbook that will
create new sheets and new rows based on a number selected
from a listbox.

Can anyone help? Is this fairly straightforward?

MSP77079[_35_]

Excel Programming Help

I found the "Step by Step" series to be very helpful.

To answer your "Add" question ... open VBA, type the word "Add", the
put your cursor inside the word and press F1. You will find the answe
to your question ... and example code ... right there