-   -   Problem implementing connection point sink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303132-re-problem-implementing-connection-point-sink.html)

Chris Peacock[_2_]

Problem implementing connection point sink

Hi Nick,

I've just tried that and it doesn't work for me.

I've compared the definition of my interface type with that of
Excel.AppEvents in the OLE/COM Object Viewer, and the only differences
are the HelpContext IDs and all the 'Workbook*' parameters are passed as
"_Workbook*" in mine (which is the equivalent of what's happening with
my Word event helper, which works).

Are you exposing your actual class as a COM class too?

Could you possibly send me your class definition for me to compare?

Thanks for your help.
Chris.